Monday, July 27, 2015



Hi there, partiers! Hope all is well with you and that you're working hard on your writing. Sorry for the prize delay, but my little one was sick and begged me not to draw the names without her! wink emoticon So, tonight we drew names out of her blue sparkly sunhat! So, without further ado......
Drum roll..........
The winner of the $25.00 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble, generously donated by Maria Marshall, is: Angela Turner
The winner of Wow member, Vivian Kirkfeld's book "Show Me How!" generously donated and signed by the author is: Laura Rackham
The winner of the $250 Pinterest/Social Media/branding consultation, donated by Amanda Boyarshinov, is: Sue Frye
The winner of the Soiree Comfort and Relax Pack ("Southern Plate" cookbook by Christy Jordan, an antique teacup, White Heron Tea, and maple sugar candy), provided by me, is: Sydney O'Neill
The winner of the gorgeous Italian Artglass Fountain Pen and Ink, provided by me, is: Michelle Dragalin
The winner of the book "Where Are My Books" by Debbie Ridpath Oh and signed by the author, is: Maria Marshall
The winner of the book "Caterina and the Best Beach Day" by Erin Eitter Kono and signed by the author is: Kari Diederich Allen
Congratulations to the winners! Please message me this week with your email and mailing address. Thanks so much, everyone, for joining me for this little party! I hope that we can continue to help each other on the Facebook page, and I look forward to a party again next year. smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment